Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Life with Fish
Sadly I had no way to include the third cat - perched on my left shoulder while the phone was in my right hand.

Pingu didn't stand a chance
Rose's penguin itch - scratched. But this was nothing compared to the fate to befall an old trainer. Shaken to death like something out of a shark documentary.
P, living in fear of what the mighty trail of puppy destruction might do to her toys, has done some remodelling
It reminds of of something from the first Frank McCourt book (which was excellent, not like the tired, drawn out, wrung out subsequent ones) where the downstairs of their house gets flooded, so they move upstairs "to Italy." Upstairs here she has a pile of Sylvanian family animals - badgers, foxes and moles - she's never shown any interest in having dolls in her dolls house.

11 Comments:

At 8:14 am, May 18, 2007, Blogger Her Imperial Majesty said...

would P like to come and do some tidying for me?
sadly it's mostly paperwork and shoes

 
At 1:40 pm, May 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Herimperialmajesty could probably do with your puppy coming over to tidy up. I'm sure the dog could make short work of paper and shoes.

Dodo- I appreciate your comment on my blog. I'm not so much wanting to be LIKE the popular bloggers as I am frustrated by the way the blog universe seems to be dying WHERE I AM. Does that make sense?

 
At 2:45 pm, May 18, 2007, Blogger Her Imperial Majesty said...

just so we're clear, there will be NO chewing of Maj's shoes.
not no way, not no how. it's dicing with death.

 
At 5:32 pm, May 18, 2007, Blogger dodo said...

but you have SO MANY shoes. surely you wouldn't miss one little pair??

is that why you're not coming this weekend????

 
At 7:10 pm, May 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

High intelligence in your home!! You, P, even the fuzzy babies!! Amazing!

 
At 2:04 am, May 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have the cutest puppy ever.

 
At 3:09 pm, May 19, 2007, Blogger Elan Morgan said...

I couldn't find your e-mail, but I wanted you to know that you've been added to the Cockroll:
http://cockroll.schmutzie.com/.

 
At 2:53 am, May 20, 2007, Blogger Lisa said...

Your pup is SO adoreable! Awww.

 
At 11:06 pm, May 21, 2007, Blogger Slackermommy said...

What a cute puppy! I just want to smell his wonderful puppy breath!

 
At 5:04 am, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did I not comment on this post?

oh, I know. I thought it and then somehow I believed that it magically appeared here through the wonder of osmosis.

puppy girl = love love love.

 
At 12:43 am, May 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, it's true-- there really is nothing better than puppy pictures-- LOVING this dog-- god she is precious.

~bp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile