Monday, February 12, 2007

What a difference a day [or two of being dehydrated] makes

You know end of the Elmer story? the part where all the other elephants have decorated themselves in bright colours and Elmer has greyed himself?

P will always pause over that page to discus the relative merits of the different elephant style choices. Usually she'll ask me which I like. Not tonight.

P:I like this one and this one
Me: I like this one
P:No
Me:No?
P:You don't like any of them
Me: yes I do. I like this one because of the swirls
P: No. You don't like any of them
Me:Why?
P:You're too old.
Me: Too old for what?
P:Too old to be an elephant.

Wow.

I'm sleeping in a jar of Clarins tonight.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 am, February 13, 2007, Blogger Debbie said...

Clarins: the new anti-elephant creme.

 
At 12:21 am, February 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. At least you'll forget it soon.

You know...cause an elephant never forgets.

Never mind. That was an awful joke.

 
At 5:20 am, February 14, 2007, Blogger Andrea said...

This sounds like a Charlie conversation!

Don't worry. When they say "old," they don't really mean old. They just mean, like, wise and big and stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile