Friday, November 03, 2006

Get Your Lovefest On

Dear Ms C.C.L Fest, Please accept the following nominations to enter the hallow'd halls of your Lovenest:

Ms F Slippy for being measured, always telling us just enough, not frivolous with words, so we know they all mean something.

Ms B Poppy, for pictures so stunning and evocative they make me want to get on a plane

Ms I .O.B. Sess, for more than I can list here, but let’s just say, for the sake of argument, her new strap line

Ms RR Skate, for being fresh and honest and funny and, apparently, the best childcare in the universe

Ms W Girl, despite giving me something else to obsess about

Ms G Vibrator, even though we're on a break. Because I miss her.

Mr J Cha Cha Chaaa. Because we’re all normal.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, November 03, 2006, Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

I feel so loved!!!

 
At 9:18 pm, November 04, 2006, Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks! I feel pretty loved too. Make that beloved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile