Tuesday, November 07, 2006

First impressions.

Hello to anyone popping over from Eva Las Vegas. I just realised that the first thing you might see is my rude and ranty number from yesterday. Sorry about that. I don't always swear. Sometimes I just take pictures of the doors in my house. Because I'm suggestable that way.

Sometimes I even do politics.

I'm cock-a-hoop, as we say around here, about winning the laptop lament poetry comp.

Thankyou for stopping by. (am posting from work (slapped wrist) so hav to skiddadle)

1 Comments:

At 3:30 pm, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popped in to say "hello". We're sitting here waiting for election returns to decide if the last two states (Montana and Virginia) will give Democrats a Senate majority.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile