Friday, August 11, 2006

Drawing whales for strangers. She's just that kind of girl.

Suuuuuuuuuch a good day yesterday. Such a good day. no lurky hollows. We slobbed about, she painted, we went to lunch, she drew a "whale" for the old lady at the next table, we went to the museum to see the puppet exhibition, she saw some penguins, bought some beads, sat dolls and animals in a row, we chatted about the sky and the grey cloud and why the lights at the crossing didn't work and what kind of ice cream we'd have later. More days like this please - they remind me why my grip and the keeping of it are so important, and worth all the energy it takes.



(i know, i know, but it's from my phone and i don't know how)

Speaking of which - had the most curious dream about boss's boss on wednesday night. We were shouting at each other (nothing unusual for her, seriously unusual for me, being a festering sort of person)I slapped her face! next thing I know she's outside the upstairs window of a house we lived in when I was in my early teens, trying to rescue me because it was on fire, then she's giving me a leg up to get over a wall to hide from something . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BloggerNetwork.org

Technorati Profile